As I visit and stay in Portland recently every year,
I also go out for ride and see whats going on every scenes as possible.
Then this is what I poped out. I guess choice of smaller frame sizes are less numbers than over 54.
Geometry is customised from my basic model but not a scale down. (Hmm...that sounds like iPad mini)
This frame is designed from function and made to fit with selected components; crank arms length, wheel size, brake types and gear ratio.
Hope you'll love to ride everyday.
This bike is available with complete.
Blending Columbus SL and SLX (these both were the high-end racing steel tubes from 20th century) has great vibes.
My trend is using high specs into daily, like a sports car but has utilities.
Hand shaped BBshell in old Italian style, eyelets for mudguards and fenders including Helavna handmade front & rear racks, made to fit with Ortlieb pannier bags.
Rack-brakes mount bolts adapters are also made in house, and hand built wheels.
Little more about Helavna:
Building fully-custom as standard in central Tokyo, JAPAN. Also production model made in high quality are also available. Likes riding, travel (especially to Portland), coffee, beer and Good foods.
Specs. & details:
- Name(color): Omelette Yellow // Size: 47 (suggest fit height around from 150cm / 4'9")
- Frame, fork: Columbus SL x SLX // Saddle: Brooks Cambium
- Head set: Chrisking 1" 2nuts with handmade spacer
- Stem: Nitto Technomic// Handle bar: Nitto Chromoly
- Brake & levers : PAUL COMPONENTS // Brakes: Touring-Canti // Short pull brake levers
- FD & RD: Shimano Tiagra (2 x 10 speeds)
- Crankset: SUN XCD 165mm, with VELO ORANGE 46-36t // Cassettes: Shimano Tiagra 12-30t, 10speeds
- Chain: Shimano 10speeds
- Hubs: ELECTRA 32H // Rims: ALEX RIMS // Spokes: DT swiss competition 2.0/1.8
- Mudguard: Honjo
- Front & Rear racks: Helavna
- Tires: PARI-MOTO by PERCENTI, 650Bx38c
- Built year: 2016 // Complete Bike Price: $3500>>$ask (at Norther cycles)