Basic geometry of all Helavna models. Wheel clearance fits for 700x28c with fender, up to 700x33c without fender. Designed from experience of pleasure riding & owning a lot of bikes at same time in limited space, I figured out was multipurpose model. Commute, Road, Gravel and Tour - Riding for everyday.
Columbus SL (high performance racing steel tubing from Italia) has great character of riding feel-rhythm. Eyelets for mudguards and fenders; Helavna handmade rear rack is exclude though, they are basically made to fit with Ortlieb pannier bags. Center kickstand-having same color with the frame, very useful and hand built wheels for comfort riding.
Little more about Helavna:
Building fully-custom as standard in central Tokyo, JAPAN. High quality production models are also available. Likes riding, travel (especially to Portland), coffee, beer and Good foods.
Specs. & details:
- Name: Icy blue // Size: 52 (suggest fit from height 170cm / around 5'6)
- Frame, fork: Columbus SL // Saddle: Brooks Cambium
- Head set: Shimano DURA-ACE 1" ISO with handmade spacer & front brake wire adjuster
- Stem: Nitto Technomic 100mm // Handle bar: Nitto B105 width 420mm
- Brake & shift levers : SRAM Apex // Brakes: Shimano CX-70
- FD: Shimano CX-70 // RD: SRAM Apex
- Crankset: Shimano CX-70 170mm, 46-36t // Cassettes: Shimano Tiagra 12-30t, 10speeds
- Chain: Shimano 10speeds
- Hubs: Shimano Tiagra 32H // Rims: Mavic Open Sports // Spokes: DT swiss competition 2.0/1.8
- Tires: Challenge tires Chicane, 700x33c
- Built year: 2014 // Price: $2500