How many bikes do you have? This is designed from my experience of joy of ride & owning bikes in limited space - Here is a solution, multipurpose model. Commute, Road or Gravel and Tour from your everyday to weekend. Also this bike is customised into elegant Sportif-a Sportive in Japanese bicycle category. It has basic geometry of all Helavna models, made to fit 700x28c with fender, up to 700x33c without fender.
Vintage Columbus SL around 80's racing steel tubing from Italia, old but new material in gold quality "QUALITA ORO" has a great riding feel. Eyelets for mudguards and bike rack; Helavna handmade rear rack and center kickstand baseplate are option. Hand built wheels with Michelin wide tire 28c and latex tube for comfort riding. Base components are latest Shimano 105 (5800) with 2 x 11 speeds, in wide gear ratio. Brakes are Paul components-touring canti, tuned with Shimano brake pads gives you easy maintain and sold at most pro local bike shop.
What is GREIGE? It is one of five Helavna's basic color named from Grey x Beige. I got this color inspiration at Portland NE area cafe when looking outside of window and saw a brick building with this color on its roof and edges. You can also say Cappuccino, Latte color. It was just after ChrisKing factory tour. Also using ChirisKing headset and bottom bracket (pink) , reminds me Sakura cherry blossom in Spring - East meets West. Good enough to sport with comfort, and elegant will promise to spice up your life. If your interesting, just give it a try and let me know what did you feel on riding. Nothing is what it seems like! More pictures on Flickr
Specs. & details:
- Name: GREIGE // Size: 52 (suggest fit from height 170cm / around 5'6)
- Frame, fork: Columbus SL // Saddle: San Marco Rolls perforated (white) // Seat post: Kalloy 27.2mm
- Head set: ChrisKing 1" 2nuts with aluminium handmade spacer
- Stem: Nitto Technomic 80mm with direct mount brass bell // Handle bar: Nitto B105 width 420mm // Bartape: Fizik classic perforated (brown)
- Brake & shift levers: Shimano 105 (5800) // Brakes: Paul components Touring Canti // Brake shoe pads: Shimano R55C3
- FD & RD: Shimano 105 (5800)
- Crankset: Shimano 105 (5800) 170mm, 50-34t // Cassettes: Shimano 105 (5800) 11-28t, 11speeds
- Chain: Shimano 11speeds
- Hubs: Shimano 105 (5800) 32H // Rims: Mavic Open Sports // Spokes: DT swiss competition 2.0/1.8
- Tires: Michelin PRO4 endurance, 700x28c
- Mudguards and Reflector: SKS customised with PDW fenderbot tail light / reflector and handmade aluminium polished spacers
- Built year: 2016 // Price: $3200>>$2560